Arizona CDL practice test
1. What is Arizona commercial driver's license?
A commercial driver's license in Arizona or Arizona CDL License is the standard that determines whether you are permitted to drive a commercial vehicle within the border of Arizona state. In order to get an Arizona CDL License, certain requirements are fixed based on the Arizona Commercial Driver's License Manual.
2. How are you required to get Arizona CDL License?
To successfully earn an Arizona CDL License, your first criteria is to reach the age of 18 and be currently an Arizona citizen. On the other hand, when transporting hazardous materials or carrying passengers, you need to be at least 21 to be eligible for the CDL License.
Besides, you also need to take these requirements into account:
- You must not have more than one driver's license
- It is unacceptable to be a suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified driver in Arizona or elsewhere
- You must pass the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- You must prepare the identification evidence namely a Social Security Card, Birth Certificate (or a Green Card).
- You must not have any of the disqualifying CDL conditions
- You must pass the Arizona CDL exam including a written knowledge test and a road test
3. How many questions do you have to answer correctly on the Arizona CDL test?
Out of 50 multiple-choice questions, the Arizona CDL passing score must be 80% of the exam, which means you have to give at least 40 correct questions. Based on the Arizona Commercial Driver's License Manual, the Arizona CDL test covers various topics about railroad crossing safety, drunk driving laws, and so on.
All the content of the CDL Arizona exam is taken from the Arizona CDL Manual Book.
4. Why is it important to take Arizona CDL practice test?
With the assistance of Arizona CDL practice test, you are allowed to practice multiple tests simulating the real exam in terms of both structure and content whenever and wherever you want. You will practice with nearly no stress of any deadline or supervision with our CDL practice test. However, it is suggested to set a flexible but strict learning schedule enough on a daily basis so as to successfully pass the Arizona CDL test and obtain a commercial driver’s license.
Arizona practice tests will contain the following sections:
- Arizona CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Arizona CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Arizona CDL Combination practice test
- Arizona CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
& five endorsements:
- Arizona CDL Tanker practice test
- Arizona CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Arizona CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Arizona CDL School Bus practice test
- Arizona CDL Passenger practice test
You’ll freely choose any sections and CDL practice tests to do and your progress will be saved automatically after completing one. So, why are you still hesitating to visit our website and do Arizona CDL practice now?
5. What is the Arizona CDL License cost?
Before the CDL knowledge test, you are required to pay the fees in different categories below:
- New Arizona CDL License:
- Class A & B: $25.00
- Class C (must have a P endorsement or HME): $12.50
- Each endorsement required: $10
- Arizona CDL License Renewal:
- Class A & B: $15
- Class C: $10
- HME: $10
- Arizona CDL Road Test:
- Class A & B: $25.00
- Class C: $12.50
- School bus or passenger endorsement: $5
6. How long is a commercial driver's license in Arizona available?
Arizona drivers must have new photos once every 12 years until their license expires on their 65th birthday - making it the only state in the country with a license that can last this long.
From 65 on, vision tests must be taken at every five-year renewal.