Arkansas CDL practice test
1. Who should hold an Arkansas CDL License?
An Arkansas Commercial Driver's License is a must-have standard for individuals who aim to get a job driving a commercial vehicle within the Arkansas state. To be specific, you are required to own an AR CDL License if:
- You operate a single vehicle with an over-26,000-lbs GVWR
- You operate a vehicle that carries 16 or more passengers including the driver
- You operate a combination vehicle with an over-26,000-lbs GVWR, towing an over-10,000-lbs-GVWR unit.
- You operate a size vehicle that needs hazardous material placards or transports a select agent or toxin.
2. How many questions are there in an Arkansas CDL test?
Being quite a challenge to applicants, Arkansas CDL exam is formed of 50 multiple choice and True or False questions related to commercial driving basic knowledge and is based on the Arkansas CDL Permit Manual 2022. To pass the test and get the CDL license, you need to give at least 40 correct questions on the test, which is equivalent to 80%.
3. Why should you do Arkansas CDL practice test?
Arkansas CDL practice test is definitely of benefit to you if you want to pass the Arkansas CDL test with high score. With the copious test bank of thousands of questions on different sections including:
- Arkansas CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Arkansas CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Arkansas CDL Combination practice test
- Arkansas CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
& 5 endorsements:
- Arkansas CDL Tanker practice test
- Arkansas CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Arkansas CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Arkansas CDL School Bus practice test
- Arkansas CDL Passenger practice test
you can freely practice and test at your own learning pace within a flexible time and place. Your working hard will be paid off by the high score on the CDL test.
4. How to obtain the Arkansas CDL License?
These are the four steps you should follow to make the grade on the CDL test:
4.1. Check the Arkansas requirements
What the state requires really matters during the process of applying for an Arkansas CDL License. You need to take several requirements into consideration such as the age requirement or physical requirements to drive a vehicle, then you can be well-prepared for the next steps in a self-assured way.
4.2. Find out how to get your Arkansas commercial learner's permit
In order to be qualified for the CDL License, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Give evidence of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency
- Give evidence of Arkansas state resident by document with name and residential address in Arkansas
- Be not currently subjected to any license disqualification
- Not have a driver's license in more than one U.S. state
- Bring the medical document
- Take and pass the Arkansas CDL test including the written knowledge test and skills test
4.3. Take appropriate CDL endorsements
The endorsements added to your Arkansas CDL License depend on the type of Class or purpose of your job. Remember to look for the endorsements you need to take beforehand in order to prepare for the specific written CDL endorsement test.
4.4. Pass the Arkansas CDL skills/road test
Apart from the CDL written knowledge test, you're also required to take the skills or road test in one of the following Arkansas State Police locations:
- Little Rock
- Pine Bluff
5. What is the cost of the CDL License in Arkansas?
Here is the fee that you need to pay for the Arkansas CDL License:
- Commercial driver's license test: $50
- Arkansas CDL license: $42
Within the 4-year validity, you can use the license to operate your vehicle within Arkansas state. After that, you need to renew the license at a lower price.