It's time to ace your Connecticut CDL practice test!!
Be fully prepared with Connecticut CDL full test now!!
Connecticut CDL practice test
1. How is a Connecticut CDL test created?
A Commercial Driver's License in Connecticut or any other state can only be obtained once you sit the CDL written knowledge test. The must-take CDL general knowledge test consists of 50 multiple-choice and True or False questions, and your task is to answer correctly 40 questions or more (≥ 80%).
Besides, you need to take appropriate endorsements on the basis of the class type and purpose you’re looking for:
- P - Connecticut CDL Passenger Vehicles
- S - Connecticut CDL School Bus
- N - Connecticut CDL Tanker Vehicles
2. Why should you choose Connecticut CDL practice test?
CDL practice test is much of a choice if you prefer learning at your own pace and achieving good results eventually. With thousands of practice questions in different sections based on the Connecticut CDL Permit Manual 2022, we aim to help you with the best experience while practicing for the CDL test. Below are the divided sections for your CDL practice test:
- Connecticut CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Connecticut CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Connecticut CDL Combination practice test
- Connecticut CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
and 5 endorsements:
- Connecticut CDL Tanker practice test
- Connecticut CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Connecticut CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Connecticut CDL School Bus practice test
- Connecticut CDL Passenger practice test
You can freely choose any practice test and do whenever and wherever you want with the Internet connection. Therefore, don’t wait but access our website and practice now!
3. How are you required to get a Commercial Driver's License in Connecticut State?
If you're in one of the following situations, it's essential to hold a Connecticut CDL License:
- You operate a single vehicle with an over-26,000-Ibs GVWR
- You operate a combination vehicle with an over-26,000-Ibs GVWR, towing an over-10,000-Ibs-GVWWR unit
- You operate a vehicle to transport at least 16 passengers, including the driver
- You operate any size vehicle that requires hazardous material placards (Hazmat) or holds a select agent or toxin listed in 42 CFR Part 73
Then, once you're listed to be the driver who needs a CDL License, all the requirements below need to be taken into consideration:
- At least 18 years old to operate a commercial vehicle within the Connecticut state & at least 21 years old to drive outside the state or carry any hazardous materials and passengers
- Provide the U.S citizenship and Connecticut residence proof with a Social Security Card, a Birth Certificate, or a Green Card
- Must not have more than 1 driver's license
- Must not be disqualified, suspended, revoked, or canceled in any state with regards to driving qualifications
- Meet the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations medical requirements
- Pass the CDL exam (written knowledge test and road/skills test)
4. How much is a Commercial Driver's License in Connecticut?
The Connecticut CDL License application fee includes:
- New Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP): $10
- CDL General Knowledge Test: $16
- CDL Endorsement Tests: $5/each endorsement
- Skills/Road Test: $30
5. Can you renew your Connecticut CDL License?
You absolutely can renew your CDL license in Connecticut by visiting the local CT DMV office. However, this process cannot be done online. In order to renew your hazardous material endorsement, you will need to go in person to your local CT Department of Motor Vehicles office.