It's time to ace your Delaware CDL practice test!!
Be fully prepared with Delaware CDL full test now!!
Delaware CDL practice test
1. What does a Delaware CDL exam contain?
If your job is to operate a commercial vehicle in the state of Delaware, it is a must for you to take a Delaware CDL test. So, how is a Delaware CDL exam formed?
Normally, there are three parts in a CDL exam that you need to get through:
- A vision test: 20/40 visual acuity per eye
- CDL written knowledge test: 50 multiple choice & True or False questions and the passing score must be at least 80% (more than 40 questions)
- CDL road/skills test: lasts around 30 minutes on the topics of the motor vehicle laws and safe driving practices
With regards to the CDL written knowledge test, apart from the CDL general knowledge test (consisting of 50 questions), you are required to take appropriate endorsements depending on your class type and purpose of your job:
- H - Hazardous Material
- N - Tank Vehicle
- P - Passenger Class A, B and C
- T - Doubles and Triples
- X - Tank and Hazmat
All the content of the CDL Delaware exam is taken from the Delaware CDL Manual Book.
2. How CDL practice test help you pass the CDL exam?
Passing the Delaware CDL exam means you have prepared a solid knowledge before operating a motor vehicle on Delaware public roadways. In order to be fully equipped with the test, we offer you copious CDL practice tests online on our website and mobile app available on both App store and Google play. Divided into different 51 states, our sets of practice test questions hope to give you the best experience with user-friendly features, an eye-catching interface, and high-quality content. To be specific, the Delaware CDL practice test will cover:
- Delaware CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Delaware CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Delaware CDL Combination practice test
- Delaware CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
and 5 endorsements:
- Delaware CDL Tanker practice test
- Delaware CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Delaware CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Delaware CDL School Bus practice test
- Delaware CDL Passenger practice test
You can freely choose your preferred sections and opt for as many practice tests as possible regardless of time and place. With our FREE Delaware CDL practice test, you’re supposed to master the CDL test and successfully hold your CDL License. Try now!
3. What are the requirements to obtain a Commercial Driver's License in Delaware state?
Below are what applicants need to take into account before visiting the Delaware DMV office and applying for the CDL License:
- Reach the age of 18 to drive a motor vehicle within Delaware state
- Be at least 21 years old to operate a commercial vehicle outside the state of Delaware
- Have driving experience of one year or more
- Be a citizen of the U.S. and currently live in Delaware state
- Have proof of citizenship and residence by giving a Social Security Card, a Birth Certificate, or a Green Card
- No disqualification, suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving qualifications will be accepted in any state
- Successfully pass the CDL test (written knowledge test and road/skills test)
When going to the Delaware DMV office, have all the qualifications and medical documents at your disposal, then fill out the Delaware CDL application provided at the DMV.
4 What is the cost of Delaware CDL License?
Below is the list of fees you need to pay to obtain a Delaware CDL License:
- Commercial learner's permit: $5
- Commercial driver's license: valid for 5 years is $30, and for 8 years is $48
- Each endorsement: $5