It's time to ace your District of Columbia CDL practice test!!
Be fully prepared with District of Columbia CDL full test now!!
District of Columbia CDL practice test
1. What is DC CDL?
If you are currently a resident of the District of Columbia and get paid for driving a commercial vehicle, then a credential that qualifies your driving ability and skills is a necessity. Your District of Columbia CDL License is available for up to 8 years and you can renew it after the expiry date. All the content of the CDL District of Columbia exam is taken from the District of Columbia CDL Manual Book.
2. How is a District of Columbia CDL exam structured?
In order successfully hold a DC CDL License, you need to ace the CDL exam that includes:
- Vision test: 20/40 visual acuity for each eye
- Written knowledge test: 50 questions in the form of multiple-choice and True or False questions (you need to score at least 40 out of 50 correct questions to reach the passing score)
- Road/skills test: lasts approximately 30 minutes, includes safety techniques and motor vehicle laws
In the context of the written knowledge test, you are also required to take the appropriate endorsements depending on the class type of vehicle you’re operating and whether you will transfer hazardous materials or passengers within the state of the District of Columbia.
3. What are the requirements to obtain a CDL License in the District of Columbia?
What you need to bear in mind when applying for a DC CDL License embodies:
- Proof of valid age and identity (be at least 18 to drive a commercial vehicle intrastate and 21 or above to drive interstate)
- Proof of parental approval if you are between the age of 16 and 17
- Two types of documents to identify the residence evidence in the District consisting of a Social Security Card, a Birth Certificate, or a Green Card
- No driving qualifications will be disqualified, suspended, revoked, or canceled in any state
- Pass the CDL exam of the District of Columbia
4. What are the benefits of CDL practice test?
If you aim to get a job operating a commercial vehicle within the U.S. and you’re searching for a place to keep your practicing progress on track, our CDL practice test online will be much of your choice. With a wide range of options for you to choose the sections you need to revise, you are bound to score high in the CDL exam of the District of Columbia:
- District of Columbia CDL General Knowledge practice test
- District of Columbia CDL Air Brakes practice test
- District of Columbia CDL Combination practice test
- District of Columbia CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
and 5 endorsements:
- District of Columbia CDL Tanker practice test
- District of Columbia CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- District of Columbia CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- District of Columbia CDL School Bus practice test
- District of Columbia CDL Passenger practice test
You will be offered online DC CDL practice tests for FREE with the same number of questions in the real test. Then, you can do any exam simulator within a limited time in our CDL Mock test. Try out online DC CDL practice test now on both App store and Google play as well as our website.
5. How much does a DC CDL License cost?
You need to pay $117 for the fee of the DC commercial driver's license over the course of 8 years. Besides, other extra fees for the skills/road test ($10) and $20 for each CDL endorsement.