It's time to ace your Florida CDL practice test!!
Be fully prepared with Florida CDL full test now!!
Florida CDL practice test
1. Do you need a Florida CDL License?
In the state of Florida, operating a commercial vehicle with a heavy load of more than 26 tons requires the driver to have a special license which is called Commercial Driver's License (CDL). This also applies to a hazardous material truck or a more-than-26-passenger bus.
2. How many questions are there in a Florida CDL exam?
A Florida CDL exam, like those in other states, consists of three different parts: a vision test, a written knowledge test, and a road/skills test.
Before taking the written knowledge and skills tests, you need to achieve 20/40 visual acuity for each eye. Then, referring to the written knowledge test, you will be asked to give 40 out of 50 multiple-choice questions correctly in the general knowledge test (required for all CDL applicants). Besides, you need to have appropriate extra tests according to your class type and the purpose of your job. Finally, you need to pass the road or skills test which may last around half an hour to test your safety techniques and motor vehicle laws on the road.
3. Is Florida CDL practice test online the best choice for you?
In the 4.0 era, we are no strangers to online learning platforms such as websites or mobile applications. Thanks to the convenience in terms of time and place, as well as the effective outcomes, online learning platforms exert a potential for all learners in every corner of the world. That’s the reason why we provide you with online Florida CDL practice tests on both our website and mobile app with the topics of:
- Florida CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Florida CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Florida CDL Combination practice test
- Florida CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
and 5 endorsements:
- Florida CDL Tanker practice test
- Florida CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Florida CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Florida CDL School Bus practice test
- Florida CDL Passenger practice test
You can FREELY practice with our multiple practice questions on the basis of the Florida CDL Permit Manual 2022 anytime and anywhere only with the Internet connection. Don’t waste any time but practice now!
4. What do you need to keep in mind when applying for a CDL license in the state of Florida?
Apart from the CDL exam that you must pass, you also need to take these requirements into account before the application process:
- Be 18 or more to drive intrastate and at least 21 to drive interstate or transport hazardous materials, passengers
- Driver’s license must be limited to one
- Provide proof of Florida citizenship and permission to work within the United States by giving a Social Security Card, a Birth Certificate, or a Green Card
- Must not have any suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified driving privilege in any state
- Meet the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations medical requirements
5. How much does it cost to obtain a Florida CDL?
Below is the list of Florida CDL license fees:
- Commercial driver's license (both for original and renewal license): $75
- Each endorsement: $7
- Written knowledge test: $10
- Skills/Road retest: $20
6. Where to register for the CDL test in Florida?
You can visit these spots in Florida to apply for your CDL:
- South Florida Community College
(Address: Avon Park - Tel: 863 784 7033)
- Flagler County Adult Education
(Address: Bunnell - Tel 386 447 4345)
- Florida Panhandle Technical College
(Address: Chipley - Tel: 850 638 1180, ext. 6317)
- S.M.G. Incorporated
(Address: Crystal River - Tel: 352-795-7170)