It's time to ace your Georgia CDL practice test!!
Be fully prepared with Georgia CDL full test now!!
Georgia CDL practice test
1. What is Georgia Commercial Driver's License?
Georgia Driving Academy will issue you a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) that will only permit you to drive one single trailer vehicle. Owning your Georgia CDL means you taking appropriate endorsements, holding adequate certifications, and enrolling in CDL training classes, which enables you to operate a commercial vehicle in the state of Georgia.
2. How is a Georgia CDL exam structured?
A Georgia CDL exam is normally formed with three types of tests:
- Vision test: this is a must for all applicants before taking other tests. The standard to pass this test is to get 20/40 visual acuity for each eye
- Written knowledge test: all applicants will be asked to take the general knowledge test with 50 multiple-choice and True or False questions and the passing score will be 80% of the test (40 correct questions out of 50). Besides, appropriate extra tests (endorsements, air brakes, combination vehicles, etc.) are needed for each applicant corresponding to their target class type or purpose of operating a commercial vehicle.
- Road/skills test: applicants will spend approximately 30 minutes on this test to qualify their skills in safety techniques and motor vehicle laws
3. How are you qualified for a CDL in GA?
In the first place, it is essential to take notice of the following requirements that determine whether you are qualified for the commercial driver’s license in Georgia:
- Be at least 18 to obtain a commercial driver's license but those will be restricted to driving intrastate
- Reach 21 or more to drive outside the state of Georgia
- Be certified to be a Georgia resident as well as a U.S citizen with the proof of a Social Security Card, a Birth Certificate, or a Green Card
- Be not suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified in terms of driving licenses in any state
- Fulfill the medical requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
4. Why should you opt for Georgia CDL practice test online?
Georgia CDL practice test online on our website was created with the aim of supporting CDL applicants to ace the CDL test, especially the written knowledge test. We offer you a wide range of choices to practice with different practice tests in the following sections:
- Georgia CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Georgia CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Georgia CDL Combination practice test
- Georgia CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
and 5 endorsements:
- Georgia CDL Tanker practice test
- Georgia CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Georgia CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Georgia CDL School Bus practice test
- Georgia CDL Passenger practice test
All the CDL practice questions are compiled and written by experts based on the Georgia CDL Manual. With the Internet connection and a computer or mobile device, you can FREELY do any GA CDL practice test irrespective of time and place, which hopefully contribute to your learning progress to be qualified for the CDL License.
5. What is the cost of a commercial driver's license in Georgia?
One of the requirements for obtaining a CDL License is to pay several types of fees:
- Permit fee: $10
- Commercial learner's permit application fee: $35
- Road/Skills test fee: $50
- Each endorsement fee: $5
- License fee: $32
6. Where and when should you visit the examination board?
You can register your CDL license in the examination stations or Customer Service Centers that are normally open from Tuesday to Friday (8:00 am-6:00 pm) and Saturday (8:00 am-12:00 pm).