Hawaii CDL practice test
1. What is a Hawaii CDL exam?
A Hawaii CDL exam is designed to issue drivers a permit license to operate a commercial vehicle within the border of Hawaii state. In order to obtain this license, it is a must to pass three types of tests namely:
- Vision test: 20/40 visual acuity (per eye) for all candidates
- Written knowledge test: a 50-multiple-choice-question general knowledge test will have a passing score of 80% (40/50 correct questions). On the other hand, applicants are also required to take extra endorsement tests appropriate for the target class type and purpose (carrying passengers, hazardous materials, etc.) of driving a motor vehicle.
- Skills/Road test: this test will take about 30 minutes to certify your skills in motor vehicle laws and safety techniques
All the content of the CDL Hawaii exam is taken from the Hawaii CDL Manual Book.
2. Are there any requirements or documents essential for a CDL application in Hawaii?
First of all, you need to be at least 18 years old to manage a commercial vehicle in Hawaii, and 21 years old to operate a motor vehicle across the Hawaii state lines, transport hazardous materials, or any passenger.
Then, you need to prove your legitimate U.S as well as Hawaii citizenship by providing:
- A certified United States Birth Certificate
- A social security card (or a Green card)
Also, a DOT Medical Exam and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification is another requirement for the Hawaii CDL exam
Besides, you have to make sure that you are owning only one driver's license and do not have any suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified driving privileges in any state
More importantly, passing the CDL exam must be achieved if you wish to get the CDL license in Hawaii.
3. Is Hawaii CDL practice test online suitable for your progress?
If you are seeking an ideal place to practice and test your knowledge and skills in driving a commercial vehicle, our Hawaii CDL practice test online will be of benefit to you. With numerous practice tests and full tests in different sections:
- Hawaii CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Hawaii CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Hawaii CDL Combination practice test
- Hawaii CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
& 5 endorsements:
- Hawaii CDL Tanker practice test
- Hawaii CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Hawaii CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Hawaii CDL School Bus practice test
- Hawaii CDL Passenger practice test
we hope to provide you with the best experience and gain high-score results in the CDL exam. The most outstanding benefit to learners is the convenience during the learning progress in which the Internet connection is the only requirement and you can do and choose any CDL practice test or full test for FREE regardless of time and place. Therefore, don’t squander any minute but visit our website or install our app on both App Store and Google Play now!
4. What are the types of fees you need to pay?
There is a variety of fees you need to pay when applying for the CDL license in Hawaii:
- Application fee for a permit: $30
- General knowledge test: $15
- Endorsement test: $5 for each test
- Retake the oral test: $15
- Skills/Road test: $50
5. Is it possible to renew your Hawaii CDL License?
You definitely can renew your Hawaii CDL license after the expiry date. However, the only way to deal with this process is to directly visit the CDL office instead of by mail. Remember to bring your current DOT certificate and a front facial photo (the same size as the Passport photo).