It's time to ace your Massachusetts CDL practice test!!
Be fully prepared with Massachusetts CDL full test now!!
Massachusetts CDL practice test
1. What is Massachusetts CDL?
Massachusetts CDL is a license card that allows you to operate a specific commercial vehicle, such as a tanker, hazardous materials, or a bus. In addition, you must achieve a proper endorsement to legally drive it. For example, if you want to drive a HAZMAT, you should take the HAZMAT Endorsement.
2. Who is required to own the Massachusetts CDL?
Normally, MA CDL is for any adult driver who wants to ride a commercial vehicle. Because the commercial truck field is quite good to earn money, there are more and more types of trucks that produce:
- A single vehicle that can carry over 26,000 lbs
- A combination vehicle that can contain over 26,000 lbs and tow a unit of 10,000 lbs
- A passenger vehicle that can haul more than 16 passengers
- A hazmat or toxic material carrier
3. What are the needed documents to bring in the Massachusetts CDL?
To obtain your Massachusetts CDL license, you are required to bring the following documents below:
- Class D driver's license that is valid for the duration of the commercial permit
- Proof of lawful permanent residency
- Possess a current Social Security number
- Medical requirements for a commercial driver's license
- Obtain a passing score on the CLP general knowledge exam
4. How much should you pay for the Massachusetts CDL?
In MA, there are several fees that you should pay due to the relevant steps that you will be through, which are listed in the following list below:
- Permit application: $30.00
- Application for driver's license or learner's permit, as well as the road test: $35.00
- Class A, B, or C 5-year license: $75.00
- Renewal: $75.00
- CDL endorsement: $10
5. Is it necessary for you to do the Massachusetts CDL?
Definitely yes. The questions in the MA CDL cover whole the content of the Massachusetts CDL Manual Book. Thus, if you skip the practice part, you might miss some important questions. In addition, we built a system of practice tests and flashcards that share the same format as the actual test, to help you get used to it. With an aim to increase your knowledge and memorizing skills, we divided the content into topics:
- Massachusetts CDL General Knowledge practice test
- Massachusetts CDL Air Brakes practice test
- Massachusetts CDL Combination practice test
- Massachusetts CDL Pre-trip Inspection practice test
and 5 endorsements:
- Massachusetts CDL Tanker practice test
- Massachusetts CDL Double And Triple-Trailer practice test
- Massachusetts CDL HazMat practice test (Hazardous Materials)
- Massachusetts CDL School Bus practice test
- Massachusetts CDL Passenger practice test
You can take our Massachusetts CDL Practice test on our website or download it from the App Store or CH Play now! It’s all FREE!!
6. How can you renew your Massachusetts CDL?
Totally. Massachusetts's commercial driver's license will expire after five years. So you'll need to renew your driver's license if you want to keep driving your truck. When your CDL is due to expire, the CDL office will usually send you an email with an offer to accept. If you did not get the email, go to the MA CDL website and complete the CDL renewal form.